İngilizce zaman zarfları, dün bugün yarın, yesterday, today, tomorrow hakkında alıştırmalar.
Aşağıdaki cümlelerde verilen iki alternatif arasından doğru olanı seçiniz.
Choose the correct time word
- The old movie Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow is playing at the cinema at the moment /lately.
- Sometimes/When I was walking down the street, I ran into an old friend.
- I wake up early at the moment/every morning and I always/lately brush
- I have already/often finished my homework.
- Have you ever/never eaten snails? Not me, I have ever/never
- My aunt often/recently makes cake for dessert.
- Last week/every day I watched a lot of funny videos on YouTube.
- At the moment/often I am trying to solve a difficult Sudoku.
- Tomorrow/yesterday the weather will be sunny.
- While/yesterday I was playing a new computer game,
my brother was deleting all his old files.
- Have you ever/today tried bungee jumping before/often?
- Right now/ when I am thinking about what to do on my summer
- William is often/always throwing paper airplanes in class..
- Tonight/recently I am meeting my friends for a coffee and a long
- I have read a lot of vampire books lately/every day.
- I am playing tennis at 6 o’clock recently/tonight.
- Look! It’s snowing everyday/right now!
- He just/rarely reads a newspaper in the morning.
- Have you finished your computer project since/yet?